Shipping & Delivery
- Most paid orders are shipped within the next 72 business hours. In some cases paid orders may be shipped the next day when ordered by 12:00 PM Pacific Standard Time. Weekends and Holidays are not considered business days. Please allow for the proper delivery time for your order.
- If your order requires any type of special delivery, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order to confirm that we can meet your requirements.
- Some items are delivered from different locations and may be on back order. If for any reason it appears that any of the items in your order may be back ordered or delayed, we will make efforts to contact you. We will ship out your order once all the items are in stock, however sometimes we may ship a partial order to ensure you receive the items you requested. So, please be sure that when you place your order you, double check that your contact information is correct so that there will be no communication issues.
- All orders are submitted to our credit card approval and review department before shipping.
- If you believe that delivery to your address via any of our shipping methods may be an issue, please contact our customer service department before ordering.
- We ship via US Postal Service (USPS), UPS and FedEx, please provide an address which any of our carriers can deliver to.
- Fierce Costumes can not guarantee ground shipment delivery and transit times.
- Fierce Costumes reserves the right to use any shipping methods such as UPS, USPS, FedEx and any others to insure that we meet the level of service you have selected.
- Shipments are normally delivered Monday through Friday however, depending on the carrier used and service selected they may arrive on Saturday.
- All tariffs, custom fees, brokerage fees, VAT charges, etc for orders shipped outside the United States are the sole responsibility of the customer and/or buyer. If your international order is refused and/or returned, the costumer and/or buyer will be subject to a 50% restocking fee.
- All shipping and handling charges incurred in any refusal and/or returned items are the sole responsibility of the customer, and/or buyer and are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- If a shipment is damaged upon receipt, it MUST IMMEDIATELY be reported to Fierce Costumes. Failure to do so within a reasonable amount of time, as determined by Fierce Costumes, may result in a refusal of the damaged shipment claim by the carrier used.
Undeliverable and/or Refused Orders
- Undeliverable and/or refused shipments will be subject to a restocking fee of 30% plus all incurred shipping costs and a $20 administrative processing fee. As a rule, always double check you shipping address information before placing your order. This will help to prevent any issues with your item being returned by the shipping company.
- Most paid orders are shipped within the next 1-2 business days. In some cases paid orders may be shipped the next day when ordered by 12:00 PM Pacific Standard Time. Weekends and Holidays are not considered business days. Please allow for the proper delivery time for your order.
- All orders must be paid for in full with verified funds before your order is processed.
Please note: electronic checks through PayPal may take up to 5 business days to clear.
- If you need to expedite your order, please select an expedited shipping method at checkout for a faster delivery time.
- We ship via USPS, UPS, and FedEx. We offer standard ground service, standard expedited service, and Next Day Air. Fierce Costumes reserves the right to choose the carrier that is most efficient and economical based on the zip code of the ship to address.
- Our shipping charges are a combination of both the shipping costs, and handling charges from our California location.
- USPS shipping Insurance is optional and prices are calculated at checkout if selected.
- The average shipping time for a Standard International Shipment is between 7-14 business days, and for expedited service it is 3-7 business days.
- Please be advised that the customer and/or buyer is responsible for all custom clearing fees, quotas, tariffs and any other duties or fees that may be imposed by the receiving country.
- Fierce Costumes is not responsible for any custom delays in any country. Every country has an individual customs departments that can hold packages for several weeks at their discretion. This rarely happens, however in the event it does, Fierce Costumes does not have any control over these types of situations. All international customers should allow for extra shipping time so their parcels can properly clear customs.
- Orders should be delivered in this time frame to the shipping address provided at the time of checkout.
- Standard service does not have a guaranteed transit time.
- All Shipments to APO/FPO addresses may take longer than 7 business days and are only shipped via USPS.
- All shipments to Alaska and Hawaii may take longer than 7 business days.
- All orders may ship via air or ground as deemed necessary to arrive within a 2 to 3 business day time frame.
- All Express shipment orders have priority processing over ground shipment orders.
- All orders may ship via air or ground as deemed necessary to arrive on the next business day when ordered before our cut off time on a business day.
- Next Day Services will receive special attention and have priority over all other orders.
- Level of shipping service you have selected.
- Total shipped weight of your items ordered.
- Shipping distance from our location to yours.