Returns & Exchanges
Exchanging an order
We DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS! We only issue store credit or exchange for a different size or style. If an item is damaged we must be notified immediately within 24 hours from receipt of shipment. If an exchange is necessary, we will do so for another item of equal value, provided that you pay all shipping costs incurred during the exchange. If you require an item of greater value, additional charges will apply. If there is a problem with your order due to miss-shipment, please let us know as soon as possible so we can issue an EMA, (Exchange Merchandise Authorization) and arrange for a reshipping or cross-shipment. Defective items can ONLY be exchanged for the same item and are not entitled for a refund.
- All orders placed between the dates of October 21st to November 1st are FINAL SALES AND NO EXCHANGES WILL BE ISSUED.
- Out side of our seasonal period we can do exchanges only within this 7 day window, starting from the day the item is received.
- Please be sure to review sizes and costume descriptions prior to placing your order. We advise you to order as early as possible to avoid any problems and/or disappointments during our seasonal period. If you have any questions, or concerns, we encourage you contact our costumer service department whom will gladly assist you further.
Due to sanitary and health reasons we are unable to accept Exchanges on the following:
- ~ Any costume that has been used, altered or worn
- ~ Any undergarments including hosiery
- ~ Any footwear that has been worn
- ~ Costume Make Up and eyelashes
- ~ Costume Wigs
- ~ Costume Beard
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but are certain you will appreciate the fact that we do not try to resell any used or worn merchandise. We greatly appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Packing & Shipping Your Exchange
You can ship your exchange back in a four easy steps:
- 1. Email our Costumer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to get an EMA (Exchange Merchandise Authorization)
- 2. Place all item(s)in its original packaging, including any inserts or extra packaging that originally accompanied the item(s). Pack the item(s) you want to exchange in a manner that will not cause damage to the original packaging. Simply wrap your item(s) in proper shipping material or insert into another box. DO NOT JUST TAPE UP THE ITEM AND SHIP IT. All item(s) received with beyond normal damage to the original packaging will be charged a $10.00 package replacement fee, as we can not sell this item to anyone else prior to obtaining new packaging.
- 3. Write your EMA (Exchange Merchandise Authorization) in black marker on the outside of your package and include a note inside the package with the exchange size or item you need and correct shipping and contact information.
- 4. Ship your exchange post marked within 7 days via USPS, UPS, FedEx ALL EXCHANGES MUST HAVE AN EMA clearly marked on the outside of the package. (Exchange Merchandise Authorization)UNAUTHORIZED EXCHANGES WILL BE SENT BACK TO THE SENDER AT THE BUYER AND/OR SENDERS EXPENSE.
To reach our customer service department you can email us at email@example.com.